Wednesday, March 3, 2010

It's Been A While

Listening: Of Men and Angels - The Rocket Summer

It's been a long time. Hello my blog. Actually, it's been so long that I forgot my password and username combo.

So one month and two days. I don't even understand why I'm really counting. I'm not going to do anything special.

Something I really don't like is when people try to stand out for the sake of being different, people who crave attention. Also, along with attention whres there are the boring people, practically opposites. I feel like people get boring really fast and after that person isn't interesting anymore I feel as if I have to move onto the next person. Sounds bad, throwing people away, perhaps I'll start to recycle them.

I miss the Olympics incredibly. I will especially miss Apolo Ohno, whether he retires or not by Sochi 2014. I'm watching out for Mirai Nagasu, JR Celski (insert squeel), Simon Cho, and Shaun White next time. I can't wait. But at least I'll have London 2012 to keep me entertained! Plus I might actually go see the 2012 Olympics. Thank youuuu Senior Trip! Although, snowboarding with Anica wouldn't be too bad either.

School is going fairly well. Everyday though I feel as if I need to try harder, but in reality I still don't have the desire to try harder. I'm not looking far enough into the future of how my grades will affect my future.

There's a long night ahead of me.

Sincerely,
Michelle

1 comment: