Sunday, June 14, 2009

What Time Is It?

Listening: Marie Digby - Avalanche

"I would rather spend my life close to the birds then waste it wishing I had wings."

"Love is a temporary madness. It erupts like an earthquake and then subsides. And when it subsides you have to make a decision. You have to work out whether your roots have become so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever part. Because this is what love is. Love is not breathlessness, it is not excitement, it is not the promulgation of promises of eternal passion. That is just being in love which any of us can convince ourselves we are. Love itself is what is left over when being in love has burned away, and this is both an art and a fortunate accident. . .we had roots that grew towards each other underground, and when all the pretty blossom had fallen from our branches we found that we were one tree and not two."


I don't really know why I have these quotes here, but I like them!

So again, I am almost done with another drama, and I become sad when I think of having to find another one ): But I have to find some way to occupy my time this summer. . . Perhaps I should start my summer homework? But I'm only two weeks into my summer, how can I be thinking of that!? I can tell that this summer will be one of my favorite or the best, hopefully. I found out though, I have to get my wisdom teeth pulled a.s.a.p. ): That is very sad tear.

I am happy because I am still close to all my friends. I am happy because I have mint oreo cookies. I am happy because I feel like I am living. Dream like you'll live forever. Live like you'll die tomorrow.

So smile! Have fun, be optimistic.

Happily,
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment